FULL CORPORATE OFFER
Transaction Code : SDS5K-DGTWN
DATE : 23th. September, 2009
TO : Principles Buyer
Subject : Aurum Utalium (au)
I, XXXXX, holding Thailand Passport Number xxxxxxx acting as the on behalf of Owner Seller, confirm with full corporate authority, that the commodity owner is ready, willing and able to enter into the contract for selling Aurum Utalium (AU) metal according to the following specification, terms and conditions under procedures as follows:
1. Commodity : Gold Metal in bar form 1 - 12.5 kg /bar of Aurum Utalium
2. Specifications : Fineness 999.5/1000, 99.95% or Better
3. Quantity : Five Thousand (5,000) Metric Tons with rolls and extensions
4. Location : Security Warehouse Bangkok
5. Delivery : FIRST TRANCHE 20 MT (20,000 KGS)
SECOND TRANCHE 20 MT (20,000 KGS)
(PAYMENT SHALL BE MADE AS THE GUARANTEE FOR THE FIRST TRANCHE) FOB Bangkok
6. Buyer : MUST PRODUCE B.C.L. AS A PROOF OF FUNDS TO COVER
1stAND 2ND TRANCHE THE TOTAL VALUE OF 40 MT OF AU.
7. Hallmark : International Accepted Hallmark
8. Selling Price : The agreed purchase price is the quoted price in USD or EUR on theDay-of-Transaction as set by the “London Gold Market Fixing Ltd” Second Fixing (pm) for Gold Bullion (AU), and displayed by “LBMA”. In the event that the LBMA is not operating on that scheduled day, the price calculation used shall be based on the second LBMA fixing of the next Market opening day.
9. Contract Guarantee : BUYER MUST PROVIDES THE PROOF OF FUND OF AU VALUE EQUIVALENT TO 40 MT AT LONDON 2ND BOARD MARKER PRICE WHERE THE AMOUNT WHICH EQUIVALENT TO 20 MT SHALL BE BLOCKED FOR THE SETTLEMENT OF THE SECOND TRANCE OF 20 MT AND FOR THE NEXT TRANCHE BUYER SHOULD ISSUE BG AS THE CONTRACT GUARANTEE AFTER THE SECOND TRANCHE WHERE THE AMOUNT TO BE LOCATED ON THE QUANTITY NEED.
10. Discount : Gross Discount of Ten Percent (10%)
Net Discount to Buyer of Six Percent ( 6% )
Seller’s Intermediaries Fee of Two Percent ( 2% ) (Closed)
Buyer’s Intermediaries Fee of Two Percent ( 2% )
11. Payment : LEDGER TO LEDGER
12. Documents : The Seller shall authenticate, provide and guarantee all documents andeach tranche/lift shall be accompanied by the following documents:
12.1 Certificate of Ownership
12.2 Certificate of Assayer for weight and purity
12.3 Packing List
12.4 Export Permit
12.5 Commercial Invoice
12.6 Warrant/Certificate of Products Being Clean. Clear, non-criminal, and
Free from any liens and encumbrances origin issued by the Seller or export Permit.
12.7 Receipt of Custom and Duty Payment
- Seller issues this FCO to potential Buyer and to offer the commodity selling intent.
- After satisfied verification of the financial document, both parties shall sign MOU then the
- The Buyer is engaged to arrange his own Assayer for verification, authentication and
- Delivery and Shipments Schedule and the map of the Buyer’s destination shall be submitted
to the Seller.
- After the Buyer Assayer’s team verified, authenticated, and inspected the AU, the commodity
- This MOU/ Contract is complied with Thai law and International Chamber of Commerce
- The payment is immediately released to the Seller’s account and the concerned parties’
- If the Buyer
- For the first tranche, only 3 persons in the Buyer’s team are allowed to enter to the
- Simultaneously, the Seller will assist the Buyer to release the agreed amount of commodity to the Buyer.
- MOU or MOA and final binding contract signing is to be held in the Seller’s bank in
This Full Corporate Offer (FCO) is valid for Fourteen (14) days after the issued date which stated as above. This FCO shall be a part of the MOU or MOA as the attachment and will be signed and returned back to the Seller. This FCO will automatically expire after seven days.
*This offer is valid for 14 days*
*NO SWISS PROCEDURE*
I am looking forward to receive your reply the soonest, Sir/Madam, I remain
I have seen, read and understand the above offering. I would like to comment this FCO as follows:
* I accept the price
* I accept in the procedures and other requirements
Buyer’s Initials: Seller’s Initials: